Working with Decana Painting is an easy process. Whether you’re looking to paint an entire home or a single room, we want the process to move as smoothly as possible for you.
Here’s how our simple ten-step process works.
- Call us at (346) 207-2787 or fill out our online form to request a free, no-obligation estimate
- We’ll set up a date and time – convenient for you – for us to come out and introduce ourselves
- You explain to us what you’d like to do and we’ll go over your options with you
- We’ll take measurements and present you with a quote for the work, on the spot – no waiting
- Once you’ve decided we are the company you want to work with, you’ll sign off on the quote and give us a 50% down payment on the work we’ll be performing
- We’ll put you into our schedule at the next earliest available date that is convenient for you
- We’ll purchase the supplies needed to complete your project – including the paint
- We perform and finish the job – taking pride in workmanship that we’re known for
- We’ll walk thru the finished job with you, detailing out what we’ve done to ensure it meets your approval
- You then provide us with the final 50% of the payment for the services once the job is complete
It really is that simple!
Ready to get the process started? Call us at (346) 207-2787 or fill out our online form to request a free estimate.